As a brand, we are tech-savvy, exciting with a strong aesthetic game. We love what we do. Currently, we are looking for an Assistant website Manager whose key responsibility would be to manage our E-commerce website operations. The ability to work as a collaborative team member and an orientation to stay ahead of the curve is a pre-requisite. Check out detailed requirements below and if you think we can work together, let’s talk!
- Experience in managing and handling Shopify websites
- Good knowledge of UI & UX
- Working knowledge of the Shopify platform, as well as exposure to application development and storefront APIs, to extend Shopify functionality.
- 1 to 3 years of total experience in the e-commerce industry
- Tools/Platforms like Shopify or WordPress or Wix or Bigcommerce
- Keeping the website content up to date (Text, Banners, featured collections, bestselling items, navigation etc.)
- Creation of product catalogues on the website. Managing the uploads and fixing backend errors on the websites.
- Responsible for daily updates and activities on Shopify website
- Coordinate with agencies for the execution of frontend and backend changes on the website.
- Able to work in coordination with marketing teams for day to day activities.
- Creating strategies and frameworks that can increase our landing pages performance.
- Create and build tracking and conversion funnels and focus on improving business metrics to implement optimizations for eComm conversions.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
Is this a position that resonates with you? Get in touch with us then or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org